You asked, and we delivered. Beginning Wednesday, May 23rd, there will be a new Mission available in Mobee worth 750 points. Here’s the catch… it’s only available until Monday, May 28th (or while supplies last)! With such a limited time, these Missions will go quickly. Don’t miss your chance!
In this week’s post, we wanted to share with you some top-secret information about this Mission, give you some tips/tricks, and help you earn as many points as possible. You’ll find a few examples of photos we ARE looking for and photos that we will NOT accept. We want to give you the best opportunity to have your Missions approved. What are you waiting for?
There are so many extra points you could earn by completing this Mission. First, this Mission will count towards your Brew Master achievement! Completing (and having approved) 10 Missions will earn you 1000 additional points! In addition to that, by completing this Mission we’re also offering a bonus point opportunity! Please keep in mind that all A BREW-tiful Missions must be approved by our validation team in order to be counted towards these bonus points.
If you complete…
- 3 BREW-tiful Missions you’ll get 150 bonus points
- 5 BREW-tiful Missions you’ll get 350 bonus points
- 10 BREW-tiful Missions you’ll get 500 bonus points
- 15 BREW-tiful Missions you’ll get 1000 bonus points
- 20+ BREW-tiful Missions you’ll get 1500 bonus points
You may be wondering… when will I get my bonus points? Bonus points will be added to your account after all BREW-tiful Missions have been validated by our team. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few helpful hints to help ensure your Missions are approved.
- The most important part of this Mission is locating the displays. When you’re asked to locate and take a photo of a display during this Mission, make sure you’re looking for special presentations/showcases for a particular product or brand. Displays can be either an aisle stack, stand-alone, endcaps, etc… They will be specified to a particular product or brand. Displays will not be in a cooler/refrigerator. Here are a few examples of what some of these displays might look like:
- Make sure any photos you take during this Mission are clear and show as much of the requested item(s) as possible. You’ll also be asked to take a few wide-angle photos of certain products/displays. During these questions, try to get as many of the requested displays in your photo as possible. We know not everything may fit into a single photo, but the more you’re able to show us the more likely it is your Mission will be approved.
- For more information and tips to get your Missions approved, check out this blog!
Ghosts of Missions Past…aka Don’t Do this!
We want to see you all earn as many points as possible. To help you we’ve got a few examples of photos below that you DO NOT want to send in as a display photo. Any Missions with photos of displays that look like these photos below will be refused. Heed our advice in order to send in Missions that will likely be accepted!
The images above do NOT count as displays because they’re either located in coolers/refrigerators or stocked on shelves. Keep this in mind while you’re completing A BREW-tiful Mission. We can’t wait to see what Missions you submit.
What you’ll need to do
This Mission is one of our favorites because it combines two of our favorite things… beer and Missions! You’ll be looking for various beer/sparkling cider displays and the accompanying signage. The signage shown in the Mission may be different from the signage in the stores for specific products. Please take photos of any signage related to the brand/drink in question.
We’ve given you all of the information we can about this Mission. While this blog post may be coming to an end, you can always reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com. We hope you enjoy this Mission as much as we do!